Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Day in the Life

This is my first post on my new blog..Yipee! I decided to design a blog today because technology is difficult for me and I am trying to do at least two things I don't want to do each day (in an effort to discipline myself, we'll see how that goes). Today I jumped out of bed and immediately started thinking about coffee..not so unusual, right? I spent the day organizing new materials for the spring semester, cleaning the house, talking to the dogs (Bella and Peyton), dancing, talking to my big bro (Aaron), and designing t-shirts for Chris' new business (http://www.spherehometechnologies.com/). In case you don't know who Chris is, he is the live-in boyfriend. I should really refer to him as St.Christopher of Saraland, as he manages to find happiness in his boyfriend role. Anyway, nothing too exciting happened today so I will try to come up with some witty stories and entertaining details of my life as time goes by. I am deeply grateful for every aspect of my life: family, friends, school, house, dogs, music, food, shoes, and my past. St.Christopher is ready for dinner so I have to run. Toodles!
Sara

1 comment: